I have felt sleepy all day long. UGH.
The hubby had to set up for his BFA review.

Just wanted to post a picture of my parents.
You've gotta love the photo booth pictures.
So classic.

It will be 4 years this May since my dad has gone to Heaven.
I miss him so much sometimes, my heart aches.
So my sister tells me the other day that my niece Nevaeh has teeth!
It will be so weird to see her with teeth.
She has also finally moved from the army crawl to actually crawling!
But she is getting into everything now. teehee.
Well.. toodles!
2 comments:
kia did you know that i had a dream about you and jason and you two had a little boy with dark brown hair.. lol hurm.. are you pregnant?
-CUA
i told her i had a dream about her too.. and the boy's name started with an H. I forgot.
Kia-- Don't you think our cousin Josh looks like Dad?
I miss Dad too.
love-- Xia
Post a Comment