skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Into The Mind of Kia
If you get lost, ask me for directions.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Tangelos are Yummy.
I am in love with Sweet Bees Tangelos.
They are yummy, yummy, GOOD
You can have fun with them too!
So my goal tonight is to cut:
10 casserole dish covers
10 changing slips
10 purses
and
make some cards!
It's FRIDAY folks. Make it fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ms.kia
to be or not to be, that is the question.
Some of my favorite things
Curious George
My husband's hugs
My Mom's cooking
Shrimp, Shrimp and Shrimp
Dressing up
Hot Red Peppers
Shoes, shoes, and more shoes
Saturday Hikes
Fabric stores
Sleep
SCI-FI Fantasy
The color Red
Some Sites I Enjoy
Adobe
Deviant Art
Facebook is addicting.
Hobby Lobby
Kateyez
Monster Factory
Myspace is crazy
NEAT stampin' site
SIU-Carbondale
Stampin' Up!
U-Handblog
Vong Hamilton
Xanga.. Another blog world.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
April
(3)
▼
March
(18)
I Belong to a Band Called Hallelu..
Tangelos are Yummy.
Rickert-Ziebold Award Schedule.
Passing With Flying Colors
Wacky Wednesday.
Tonight's Goal: SEW, SEW, SEW!
Easter, A Blessed Day.
Rain Rain Go Away, Come Again Another Day.
I So Love This Baby Girl.
A Purse for ME.
Love Is Like A SeeSaw.
Some Days, I Just Don't Feel Like Getting Up
Plant a Snowman.
Crazy How Weather Changes
Late Night Purse Sewing.
Wonderful Yesterday, Dreary Today.
Conquering Debt God's Way
The start of something new.
No comments:
Post a Comment