Monday, March 3, 2008

Late Night Purse Sewing.

I have so much fabric I don't know what to do with it.
But it's all so pretty.. I don't want to use it.. ever get that feeling? :)

Well I made this purse for my sister Choua.

I like it so well, I wish I had made 2. (dang it)







And just a random picture of some buttons.



Good night blog world.

p.s. Check out Maria V. Snyder's Study Series. AWESOME read.

2 comments:

pazzhamilton said...

So you've joined blooger, er, blogger, huh? I actually like blogger better. It has a cleaner look than Xanga. How ironic that I was just thinking about you recently. My friend lives in Mpls and is looking for a photographer to do her engagement photos, and I was wondering if you knew anyone up there who takes good photos? If you do, please let me know (and if they have a website, that would be awesome). I'm thinking once the weather gets a bit warmer and the grass greener, she'll want some photos done.

pazzhamilton said...

Oh, and I LOOOOVE the purses.