It was a wonderful FAST trip.
The ride down was beautiful especially through the mountains in Chattanooga, TN.
Took us about 7 1/2 hours.
We stopped in Covington to spend the night Sunday, and had breakfast at the Waffle House.
The golf course was breathtaking BEAUTIFUL. I don't think I have ever seen such a pretty place. The flowers were in bloom and the grass was pristine. What was even more beautiful were the Wisteria flowers that twined up the trees. Though it was overcast until the we left at 3:30, it was good weather. At least we didn't burn in the heat of the sun.
I never knew so many people were into golf! Now I'm really excited about it.
The golf course was 300 acres, set within the city of Augusta. The city was built around the course. When you are outside, you never would have thought the inside was so lush and exotic! But once you're in, you wouldn't think you were in the middle of a city.
The price of food was not bad at all.. but the gift shop! O MY!
Now that's where they make the money. People go NUTS in there! It was like a Golf Mosh Pit (if such a thing were to exist)
There were so many people. The lines for the bathrooms were EXTRA long for the.... MEN!
YES! the MEN! I went right on in to use the restroom, no waiting!
Well, I guess I shall post some pictures of our 2 day trip.
We got home about 2:00 am. Boy was I wore out!
Hope to go again next year!
Oh yeah, I got to see TIGER WOODS. It was awesome. To hear about his talents, and then to see it happen right in front of me! That was so magical almost! There were so many people who followed him, it was crazy I even got as close as I did.
Wisteria

Wisteria

Tiger

Flowers

Tiger (he never looks at the fans!)

Magnolia Lane

The long lines for the men to go to the bathroom!

Soren Hansen

Tiger after he skipped balls across the water.

Steve and Jason waiting for the bag check!

Amen Corner

Azaeleas

Random blue berries


Enjoy and toodles!
1 comment:
I'm really glad I gave you that camera. at least it's going to good use. --xia
Post a Comment